Friday, February 10, 2012

Average American Looking for a Job

Started the day early, having set my alarm clock (made in Japan) for 6:00am While the coffee pot (made in China) was perking, I shaved with my electric razor (made in Hong Kong) Put on my dress shirt (made in Sri Lanka), designer jeans (made in Singapore) and my tennis shoes (made in Korea). After cooking breakfast in the electric skillet (made in India), I sat down with my calculator (made in Mexico) to figure out how much I could afford to spend today. After setting my watch (made in Taiwan) to the radio (made in India) I got in my car (made in Germany) and went in search of a good paying American job. After yet another discouraging and fruitless day, I went home and decided to relax for a while. I put on my slippers (made in Brazil) Poured myself a glass of wine (made in France) Turned on my TV (made in Indonesia) I sat and wondered why I could'nt find a good paying American job.It's not how much money a man has, as it is the way he obtained it. Kind of makes you wonder where all the Rich Government Officials invest their money. Since most of our good paying American Jobs are gone, and some how some of our.
government officials are still boasting that they make $250,000,000 a year while we starve.

No comments:

Post a Comment